Champions for Children Picnic 8th – 15th June 2021
Host a Champions for Children Picnic and help kids and their families get active at Toynbee Hall this summer!
We are inviting you to gather your friends and host a fundraising picnic for Toynbee Hall’s work helping kids and local families to get active this summer.
Host a Champions for Children picnic between 8th and 15th June, and you will be helping families to get outdoors, get active, and stay connected this summer. We’re aiming to raise £8000 between the 8th and 15th June to fund summer holiday activities for local families in a community among the hardest hit by a year of lockdowns. With your donations doubled during the Champions for Children week, your fundraising efforts will go twice as far in supporting local families to get active this summer.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Register using the form below
2. Find your favourite local outdoor space!
3. Invite your friends for a picnic lunch (keep your fingers crossed for good weather!)
4. Ask your guests to donate to our match funding appeal (the amount is up to you, but we’d suggest what you’d spend on lunch as a good amount).
5. Share a photo of your picnic with us @ToynbeeHall on social media, with #Champions4Children so we can see all your amazing photos.