What can Linkage Plus offer?
• One-to-one support at home or a place of convenience such as a cafe
• Benefit, debt, pension, and money management support
• Have your voice, have your say about local matters
• IT learning, training and support that suits you
• Social activities such as coffee mornings and tea clubs
• Health promotion e.g. healthy heart talks, diet and nutrition, dementia and falls prevention workshops
• Fitness sessions in your local area – chair based fitness, tai chi, Zumba, Yoga and walking groups
• Support accessing the hubs and their activities, singing, art, trips to local museums and galleries
Whether you are 50 or 90, Linkage Plus may have something for you
Email: Linkageplus@toynbeehall.org.uk , call 0207 392 2913 or drop in to our Wellbeing Centre at
28 Commercial Street, London, E1 6LS.
Linkage Plus Partners
Linkage Plus is based out of five hubs – Age UK East London, Neighbours in Poplar, Peabody at Sundial, Sonali Gardens and Toynbee Hall. Here are the details for our partners
I look forward to meeting friends, getting to know people and having intelligent conversations”
Since joining Linkage Plus I have done things i have never tried before”
The variety of activities and the support offered is terrific”
Meeting new people, makiing new friends and keeping active is what makes Linkage Plus so rewarding”
Make a Referral
Please complete the 6 boxes below to refer anyone aged over 50+ you feel needs support so that everyone who needs support from LinkAge Plus can get that. Before referring the person, talk to them and get their agreement that we can call them, that way it won’t be either a surprise or unwanted call (verbal agreement is fine).