Debt Advice

Service update – September 2020

Our Advice Centre remains closed and we are still unable to offer any face-to-face advice appointments but we can help by phone or email. Please get in touch and we will do our best to help:

Please call 020 7392 2953 or email:

Debt Advice

Debt can come in all shapes and size. We should know, last year, our London-wide debt advice partnership, Debt Free London helped over 23,000 people. Let’s talk about debt.

Call 020 7392 2953

How can I get debt advice?

Our debt advice service is a free, confidential service that provides face-to-face debt advice to anyone concerned about debt or money problems.

Please note: Due to COVID-19 we are currently unable to offer any face-to-advice advice appointments. All advice will be given by phone or by email

Get in touch by phone, in person or online today to book an appointment and take your first step towards being debt free

Call us on 020 7293 2953, Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm to book an appointment to see a debt adviser.

Daily appointments are available between the hours of 10am – 5pm. There can be a waiting time of approx 8 days for an appointment.

If you are unable to attend a daytime appointment you can make an appointment for our Thursday sessions. These sessions start at 5pm.

Email us at Request a call back by completing the form below email us Complete our online form

What can you help me with?

Our team of expert debt advisors provide independent, confidential, face to face debt advice on all types of debt and money problems including:

Rent or mortgage arrears
Council tax arrears
Credit or store cards
Pay-day loans
Catalogue or hire purchase debt
Court fines
Utility debt


Toynbee Hall Debt Advice is funded by the Money and Pensions Service and has been awarded the Advice Quality Standards Mark

*Source: Capitalise Partner stats March ’16 – March ’17 We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Complete our online form

Complete this online form and one of our advisers will get back to you