Help with benefit applications

Advice Hub at Toynbee Hall

We can help you navigate the benefits system and apply for a range of benefits to help you maximise your income and get your full benefit entitlement.

You may be eligible for payments such as:

Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
Attendance Allowance (AA)
Disability Living Allowance for disabled children (DLA)
Pension Credit
Council Tax Reduction
Carers Allowance
Universal Credit.

How to access our advice

We can help…

in person

Call 020 7392 2953 (Monday 2-4pm & Wednesday 10-12pm)
or email to book an appointment.

mobile phone icon on blue circle

by phone

Give us a call on freephone
020 7247 6943 or request a callback and one of our team will get in touch.

web chat icon on blue circle

via web and video chat

Get advice on our webchat or video chat if your prefer to talk face-to-face. Click here for more information.

whatsapp icon on blue circle

on Whatsapp

Can’t talk? No problem Use WhatsApp to drop us a message us on 0800 808 5700.

Contact us

Do you need help with something else? Please complete our form and find out how we can help.