These sessions are by appointment only
To book an appointment, please drop in to our Advice Centre for an assessment with the Initial Assessment team on Monday – Friday between 10am – 4pm (closed between 1pm-2pm).
We can provide advice regarding:
- Unpaid wages
- We can help with making claims to an employment tribunal
What do I need to bring with me?
- Copy of your employment contract
- Details of any disciplinary, grievance or dismissal issues
- Any recent letters from your employer
- Staff handbook
- Copy of employment tribunal applications – if you have made any
- Proof of your income – wage slips, benefit letters, tax credit
The immigration law advice sessions run on Mondays, every other week and on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. This is an appointment only service. Appointments are accessed by attending initial assessment.
Toynbee Hall is an accredited OISC (Office of Immigrations Services Commissioner) Level 1 Immigration Law Advice provider.
Registration number N200500013
Please note, our OISC level 1 accreditation allows us to provide the following advice and assistance to clients:
For more information, please call us on 020 7392 2978 or email email@example.com