These sessions are by appointment only
To book an appointment, please complete the Initial Assessment form below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently unable to offer any face-to-face advice appointments until further notice.
We can provide advice regarding:
- Unpaid wages
- We can help with making claims to an employment tribunal
What will I need?
- Copy of your employment contract
- Details of any disciplinary, grievance or dismissal issues
- Any recent letters from your employer
- Staff handbook
- Copy of employment tribunal applications – if you have made any
- Proof of your income – wage slips, benefit letters, tax credit
This is an appointment only service. Appointments are accessed by completing the Initial Assessment from below
Toynbee Hall is an accredited OISC (Office of Immigrations Services Commissioner) Level 1 Immigration Law Advice provider.
Registration number N200500013
Please note, our OISC level 1 accreditation allows us to provide the following advice and assistance to clients:
For more information, please call us on 020 7392 2978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org