Family and Relationship Advice

Family and relationship advice

The City Advice team can provide free advice for people in the City of London on family and relationship problems, including impartial and confidential advice on a range of issues.

We can help with family and relationship issues such as:

Relationship breakdowns

We can advise you on your rights and options, this could include the legal options for your finances, children and property.

Marriage, Civil partnerships and divorce issues

We can advise you on a range of marital issues Including the legal options for your finances, children and property.

Death and bereavement issues

Advice on registering a death, wills, probate and inheritance tax.

Child benefit

Advice here could include eligibility for child benefit as well as how to claim and support in making a claim.

We also help with other issues such as parenting and adoption, changes of name and power of attorney matters. For child benefit advice, you could also visit our Welfare benefits advice page for more information about how we can help.

Call the General Advice Line: 020 7392 2919 (Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm)

Complete the online form

Fill out tthis form and one of our advisors will get back to you.