These sessions are by appointment only
To book an appointment, please drop in to our Advice Centre on Monday – Friday between 10am – 4pm (closed between 1pm-2pm).
We can provide advice regarding:
- Unpaid wages
- We can help with making claims to an employment tribunal
What do I need to bring with me?
- Copy of your employment contract
- Details of any disciplinary, grievance or dismissal issues
- Any recent letters from your employer
- Staff handbook
- Copy of employment tribunal applications – if you have made any
- Proof of your income – wage slips, benefit letters, tax credit
The immigration law advice sessions run on Mondays, every other week and on Saturdays, every other week (at the women-only legal advice session). However it is appointment only and appointments are accessed by attending initial assessment.
Toynbee Hall is an accredited OISC (Office of Immigrations Services Commissioner) Level 1 Immigration Law Advice provider.
Registration number N200500013
Please note, our OISC level 1 accreditation allows us to provide the following advice and assistance to clients:
The immigration legal advice sessions are supervised by Jasmine Ashley-Tagoe.
For more information, please call us on 020 7392 2978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org