You may also be eligible for…
• Cold weather payments – £25 extra a week if you’re getting certain benefits is available during the winter when the temperature is zero or below for more than seven days.
• Warm Home discount of approx £150 – new scheme details not yet announced
• Winter fuel payment – In the winter months pensioners can get between £100 and £300 to help pay heating bills.
• £326 ‘Cost of Living Payment’ for people on certain benefits
• £324 promise of a second cost of living payment for people on certain benefits
• £150 for people in receipt of certain disability benefits
• £300 extra for those eligible for winter fuel payments – paid on top of the usual amount