Your Community, Your Celebration Friday 28th December 10am – 3pm
Everyone is welcome, bring your friends, family members, and knock on a neighbour’s door if you think they are lonely….
Friday 28th December 10am – 3pm
Toynbee Hall Wellbeing Centre, 52 Old Castle Street, London, E1 7AJ
The East End has always had a proud tradition of community events where we share food, music and come together to celebrate what a diverse, inclusive and welcoming place this is to live. This year join us for a free community funday & celebrate the end of 2018 with people from 0-101 who live and work round here.
What you can expect:
- Neighbourhood pot luck – bring a dish that means something to you, and try your neighbours cooking too!
- A good old fashioned ‘knee’s up’ sing along
- Crafts, Games & Prizes suitable for everyone aged 0-101
How can I help?
We want everyone to have a great time on the 28th – here are some ways you could contribute to that……
- Tell your friends and neighbours about the party. Arrange to meet them here. Give them this flyer – or put it on a community noticeboard.
- Bring food to share, or unwanted gifts as extra prizes for games.
- Invite someone who you think will have been alone over the bank holiday, help them get here if you can.
- Be friendly and welcoming on the day. Say Hello to someone you haven’t met before.
- Can you play an instrument – or dance – are you brilliant at card tricks or face painting? Contact Sam before the 20th on firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the wellbeing centre to chat to Agnes or Simon about how your talent can add to the day!