For a future without poverty
Tel: 020 7392 2953
Toynbee Hall’s supporters are important to making sure we can build a future without poverty. Your donations mean that we can help people, families and communities to:
- Improve their financial wellbeing
- Exercise their rights and have access justice
- Improve their confidence and wellbeing
In the last 5 years, we have more than doubled the number of people we’ve been able to help. Without people like you, this simply would not have been achievable. That’s why your trust is so important to us, and we promise to be fully accountable and open to you.
Our Supporter Charter outlines our promise to you when you choose to support Toynbee Hall.
We are open
- We are accountable to those we work with, from those we support to those who support us.
- We will be transparent, letting you know about the impact of your support, and where your money goes
- We will respond to any questions you have about any aspect of our work promptly, politely, and honestly.
We are respectful
- We will be quick to thank you for your donation, and process it quickly so it can be put to good use as soon as possible
- We’ll never share or swap your information with another organisation, and your privacy is important to us
- We will never contact you in a way you don’t want to. You can change your preferences at anytime by sending an email to email@example.com , or calling 0207 392 2949
We are committed to high standards
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and abide by their code of conduct, as a sign of our commitment to good practice.
- We’ll act on your feedback, good or bad, to improve how we operate.
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the fundraising department directly on 020 7392 2949. Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated.