For a future without poverty
Tel: 020 7392 2953
Venue hire will be closed from 27th September 2015 until December 2017
The halls are closing their doors while our estate undergoes a complete regeneration. Find out more about the regeneration of the Toynbee Hall estate.
Built over 130 years ago, Toynbee Hall is a Grade II listed Arts and Crafts building which retains many of its original features. Situated within easy reach of the City, Toynbee Hall offers a convenient yet unique venue for your event.
Open seven days a week, our rooms can provide a flexible space for your event:
• Two sets of double doors link the two halls which can be hired separately or together.
• Tables and chairs are included in the hire fee
• A range of audio-visual equipment is available to hire
• Catering and refreshment options are available from our approved suppliers
• Free wi-fi in the Lecture Hall and Ashbee Hall
• Access and facilities for people with disabilities
• Limited parking available with prior arrangement.
Easy to reach venue hire in East London
Toynbee Hall is situated just a short walk from Liverpool Street Station, Aldgate and Aldgate East Underground stations.
Whether you are planning a conference, reception, launch event or a wedding, by choosing to hold it at Toynbee Hall you will support our charitable work to improve lives in our community and beyond. So not only do you get a great rate, but you will also support our work tackling poverty and disadvantage.
For more information, you can call us on: 020 7392 2943.