For a future without poverty
Tel: 020 7392 2953
Toynbee Hall offers free help and advice to people who want to manage their money better through our Community Money Mentors programme.
Community Money Mentors
Learn, save, share
Working with volunary and statutory sector partners across London, Toynbee Hall is delivering Community Money Mentors, a financial education and peers support programme that we have run successfully in Tower Hamlets for the past three years. Building on this success, we are now running the project at different locations right across London.
The programme comprimises of a 60 hour Community Money Mentors nationally recognised training course and then supports graduates to use their new found knowledge and skills in their communities.
Funded by JP Morgan and Columbia Threadneedle Investments
Become a Community Money Mentor
Whatever your age, get trained by our team to become a Money Mentor in your local community. You don’t need to be a money expert, all you need is enthusiasm and we will teach you all you need to know.
By joining up as a Community Money Mentor you will:
- Receive a nationally recognised qualification (entry level 3)
- Receive 60 hours of training
- Build confidence in managing your own finances and save money
- Learn the skills of mentoring
- Help your community gain the confidence and skills to manage their money
- Build on the skills you already have
- Once qualified you will have the chance to join a money mentor support network
To find out more please call 020 7392 2989 or email email@example.com