For a future without poverty
Tel: 020 7392 2953
The Guardian Scheme is a very special group of supporters who will be at the heart of what we do. Becoming a Guardian will enable you to make a real difference and to see the impact of your gifts over time. For Toynbee Hall, our Guardians are incredibly important to us, as significant regular gifts provide us with the financial security to plan ahead while we develop new solutions to tackle poverty.
Joining the Guardian scheme means making a regular gift each year for a period of three years or more. You can choose for your money to go to a specific project or to general funds where it will be directed to where it is most needed.
To join the Toynbee Hall Guardian scheme, supporters will be asked to give £1000 per year for three years (or more) and in return will be offered:
• Exclusive invitations to meetings, debates and events
• Exclusive invitation to annual dinner event at Toynbee Hall
• Invitations to our services celebration events such as graduation ceremonies
• Access to archive materials
• Twice yearly project reporting and other annual reports
• Discounts on the cost of room hire within Toynbee Hall following its restoration
If you would like to discuss becoming a Toynbee Hall Guardian or arrange a time visit and see the impact of our work, please contact our Development Team: email@example.com.